A specific focus of my business as a REALTOR® is to work with families in these tough situations. I realize from my own experiences that the challenges you are dealing with as the Personal Representative are different than a normal home sale. If the estate has property that needs to be sold, I’d like to offer my services to you for your consideration.
Below are some of the services my Probate Specialization team can provide for you:
- List and sell the property on the open market: First of all, I am an excellent, highly experienced agent and I can create a strategy to get the property sold in the shortest time for the highest price using our proven system. On average, we sell our homes faster and for more than the average REALTOR.
- Handle any personal property in need of removal: The family can remove whatever they wish to keep and our Estate Sale Partners and/or cleaning crews will handle everything else and the Estate receives the net proceeds.
- Make necessary repairs/improvements: Our Contractors do any type of work from minor repairs to full renovations. Often investing in the right repairs/improvements will allow you to sell for the highest possible price in the shortest amount of time.
- Bring you a Cash Offer in 24 hours: If the situation calls for a "quick sale", we work with over 100 cash buyers willing to purchase properties in "AS IS" condition with or without the remaining personal property. These buyers often pay all the closing costs and close, based on your timeline. In fact, we work with investors who are looking to buy property in %probatecounty% County immediately.
- We can also arrange for almost anything else that might be required: This might include specialized cleaning services, setting up an auction for the property or contents, but MOST IMPORTANTLY, sending you (and any other heirs you designate) a WEEKLY STATUS REPORT on all aspects of the process. Our goal is to make this as easy as possible for all concerned.
Our #1 Core Value is "Provide Value First". I am here to help you in any way I can during this frequently difficult time. Whether you are ready to sell right away or just need some information, please feel free to call me directly any time at (561) 376-6389.
I hope you understand that you don’t have to wait until probate closes to sell the property and you don’t have to do it all yourself. We really can help with the entire process and we really are the local experts in real estate and probate sales.