Our Probate Services
Our #1 Core Value is "Provide Value First". I am here to help you in any way I can during this frequently difficult time. Whether you are ready to sell right away or just need some information, please feel free to call me directly any time at (561) 376-6389.
In 2011, my dad passed away and my family was burdened with the probate process during one of the toughest times of our life. Since then I have made the commitment to help make that time as easy as I can for families navigating the same challenges.
What we do is probably different than what you would expect and definitely different than other real estate agents and investors. Yes, we're REALTORS but we do more than most of our clients expect, including...
- Listening Before Speaking: It's important that we understand your situation and your goals before we know how we can help. There are A LOT of ways we can help families and frankly, we don't care how we help, just that we help.
- Helping Families Transition: Whether you or a family member need a rental, long-term care, you are downsizing or you are upgrading we make sure we understand the situation first then take action to make the transition easier for all involved.
- Selling Houses FAST: We sometimes buy houses and we work with many local investors who are always willing to pay cash and closing costs for the right deal. We can close as quickly as you're comfortable with.
- Getting Houses Empty & Clean: Our team can sell personal property at auction or tag sale then donate what's left so it doesn't just go to the landfill. Once empty our cleaners come through to do the rest.
- Getting Houses Sold for Top Dollar: This one we do as REALTORS. We have a proven system for selling homes for the most amount of money in the shortest amount of time. Sometimes that's easy and other times it requires some work from our contractors. Either way we make sure we understand YOUR goals then provide options for YOU to choose from. Oh, by the way...we have to back that up to get paid you know!
- Preserving Wealth: This can mean anything from simply buying stocks to investing in a whole life policy to an entire financial plan that will help you build wealth and avoid future probate. Our certified Financial Planners and CPAs will take a look at your goals and present you with options you probably never even considered.
I CAN HELP MAKE THIS TOUGH TASK FAR EASIER FOR YOU
Be advised that no one should ever tell you that being an executor or personal representative can truly be stress-free because decisions will indeed have to be made. As an experienced Real Estate Professional, we will make sure that you are always well-informed in regard to these decisions – especially as they pertain to real estate. I will also help you with some of the difficult conversations you may have to have with family members and other heirs. If you haven’t yet secured the services of a competent probate attorney, I can help you choose one whose good work we know and are comfortable recommending.
Below are some of the services my Probate Specialization team can provide for you:
- List and sell the property
- Removal of any personal items or furnishings
- Make necessary repairs/improvements
- Bring you a Cash Offer in 24 hours
- We can also arrange for almost anything else that might be required
- Leasing the property
- Valuation for judicial review, or simply for family review
FROM CLEAN OUT TO CLOSING
Unfortunately, many estate properties suffer from deferred maintenance, either because the late homeowner was ill or simply could not maintain it properly for other reasons. You can alleviate the anxiety of repairing and/or maintaining the probate property by leaving the details to my team of carefully vetted reliable home professionals to bring the home up to a marketable condition in order to be sold in a competitive market.
We’ll help you at every step along the way and do everything possible to steer you clear of the minefields. Of course, you’ll still have to make some interesting choices, but having us as an advisor by your side makes the task significantly less lonely.
Thanks for visiting with us online and taking this first step toward allowing us to be of service. Please complete the form here to furnish us with some basic information so that we can do some quick research before we get back to you to discuss your unique situation in greater detail. One of the first things we’ll do is determine an approximate market value of the probate property based on recent comparable sales and current market conditions. This will help you in the planning of your next critical steps in this process.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Please be aware that completing this form DOES NOT place you under any obligation whatsoever.
I hope you understand that you don’t have to wait until probate closes to sell the property and you don’t have to do it all yourself. I really can help with the entire process and am a local expert in real estate and probate sales. Please feel free to call me directly any time at (561) 376-6389.
*Zac Mazur Group is sharing general information and not providing any legal advice